Saturday, June 27, 2015

DigiDares 411-When I Grow Up...

This week's challenge at DigiDares was to scrap about what we wanted to be when we grew up.  It needed to include a photo of ourselves as a child with an antique frame.  There also needed to be torn paper, a paint splatter, and an arrow.  I really wanted to be a stewardess when I grew up, but now the politically correct title is "Flight Attendant."  I have always loved animals so I used one of my favorite portraits of myself with my cat Punkin.  Since my main career was teaching, I included a chalkboard.  Now, I am retired from teaching and I rescue cats.  The arrow points back at my portrait.

Credits for image components:  Allison Pennington, Arizona Girl, Cajoline, Cesstrelle, Crafty Button Design, Creations by Samantha, Fanette Design, Far Far Hill, and Rainbow Designs. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.