Saturday, February 8, 2014

Art Journal Views-From my Window

I'm happy to report that the February 2014 Group Therapy Kits are available at DigiScrapAddicts.  That means that I can reveal my pages to all of you and that you can run over and go shopping!  Since I'm on the Creative Team for two awesome designers, I'm going to share my pages for both of them and let you know where you can buy their kits.  One cool thing is that these things are grouped into small packs so you can mix and match what you like.

Everything from these two pages (above), except the quotes, came from kits created by 2 Curly Headed Monsters.   I love her use of vintage images and her mixed media accents.  See them here.



These pages were created with the fantastic kits by Altered Amanda Studios.  She's also a master of mixed media and often includes her original drawings in her kits.  See them here.

This last page was made using a mixture of goodies from the entire Group Therapy series.  Sus Designs and Elysah's Art created some of these elements.  You'll see their designs in the same section of the store here.  Feel free to share these images on Facebook. Pinterest, or your own blog.  Please be sure to link them back here so people know where they came from.

Thank you for stopping by!  Please leave a comment if you have time.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.