Sunday, June 23, 2013

Almost a Self Portrait

If I had a gypsy caravan, I might decorate it like this.  The cat, of course, would be a full time resident.  Wouldn't it be lovely if we could wear orchids for clothing?  Starting tomorrow at Inspiration Avenue, we're having a great co-host who will challenge us with a topic related to clothing.  I can't wait!




Credits for Image Components:
Pink Lotty Designs, J. Baechtold, Creative Elegance, Nothing But Freebies, Angel Baby Scraps, Farrah's Designer Scraps, Studio Emka, and Far Far Hill.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Life is always so much brighter when we surround ourselves with flowers, and how fabulous to be dressed in orchids. The orchid in your hair is the finishing touch. I love your beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dressed in orchids? What a great idea! I think I'd like to have one of those myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.