Monday, December 3, 2012

Teddy and Pru Need a Home

Three and a half years ago, I rescued a pregnant stray dog from a parking lot.  Her name was Susie.  Susie had eight puppies and all of them found homes.  Teddy and Pru went to a loving home together.  Sadly, the family lost their house due to foreclosure.  They attempted to find new homes for the dogs but ended up taking them to a shelter.  Since the shelter would only allow four days for them to be placed in new homes, my husband and I acted quickly.  Teddy and Pru are safe in a foster home.

This is Teddy.  He's 3 1/2 years old.


This is Teddy's sister, Pru.  She's the same age as Teddy.


Pru weighs about 25 pounds.  She's spayed and well behaved.


Teddy weighs about 35 pounds.  He's neutered and very loving.


Teddy and Pru have been together since birth.  They love to play with each other. 


Please spread the word.  These two dogs need loving homes.
 
Click here for more information 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.