Saturday, December 8, 2012

Inspiration Avenue Challenge-Peace


"Said the king to the people everywhere, listen to what I say."




  "Pray for peace people everywhere."




During Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom, 6,612 service people have died.  The Washington Post has created a site where you can see the faces of all of these fallen soldiers.  It's impossible to think of peace without honoring these human beings and their families for their sacrifices. 

Please encourage President Obama to end the Afghanistan war as soon as possible.  We cannot spare any more lives.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. 6612 people. Sigh.

    Thank you for this post, Lou Anne.

    I will listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Lou Ann. Our govt has promised to withdraw soon - but should be now too. And of course peace everywhere else in the world would be good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and Goodwill toward all men.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.