Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Artful Challenge-Spring Blue, Green, Pink


I love spring!  In Southern California, spring comes at odd intervals.  I had narcissus blooming in January.  My iris, tulips, and lilacs are budded right now.  The wisteria is in full bloom and has  been blooming for weeks.  I remember living in cold climates and seeing the first crocus bursting through the snow, signaling the coming of spring.  I once visited Shiloh, Tennessee and saw daffodils blooming in February.  I remember thinking how beautiful they were and wishing my own were in bloom back in Missouri.  Here is S. Cal. we don't have a distinct difference between seasons but it's clearly spring when all of my flowers are bursting with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments. If you like my work, please sign up to follow me.